Online Fabric Shop

Online Fabric Shop
Click image to enter the shop

Monday, March 7, 2011

Quilt related events in New York City this March

March is the month to go to New York City if you are interested in quilting.   There will be 4 great exhibits going on in March.  

Super Starts & 9/11 Tribute Quilt - The American Folk Art Museum/Lincoln Square Branch.   This will be going on through September 25th.


March 25-30

Empire Guild's Urban Inspirations 2011 - Fashion Institute of Technology
March 26 - 27

Quilts :  Masterwork - The American Folk Art Museum
Part 1 through April 26, Part 2 opens May 10

I wish I could get away this month to NYC, I'm sure all of the shows listed above will be fabulous. The one I personally would love to see is the Three Centuries of Red and White Quilts. I'm partial to 2 color quilts and red is one of my all time favorites.  Just imagine there will be over 650 quilts on display! 

No comments:

Post a Comment