Online Fabric Shop

Online Fabric Shop
Click image to enter the shop

Friday, August 20, 2010

Well, we finally did it. My partner, Mary and I have been talking for years about starting a business related to quilting. We hashed over many different ideas but finally settled on an on-line fabric store. We both love everything about quilting, the planning, the shopping, the piecing, the quilting, the binding but, at the top of the list is fabric. Our goal is to offer quilters a source of quality quilting fabric at below retail prices yet offer exceptional customer service. So, we got the web-site up (that's a story in itself...arghhh) and started to stock our store with lots of beautiful fabric. So, please add us to your favorites and check back with us often to see what we've added to our inventory and check on our growth as we move forward.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting your blog up. I'm sure you will do well, I've ordered from you once so far and I'll be back for more Civil War fabrics. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is looking great. It's a very nice site and I really like the photos of the quilts.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete